1. The management and staff of Almond Villas are committed to excellence in professional practice and to provide the best outcomes for the users of our service.
2. The management and staff endeavour to provide rehabilitation and support services of the highest standard, promoting service user participation in therapeutic and developmental activities.
3. The objectives of the organisation are to ensure:
4. To achieve the highest quality standards Almond Villas has established a Quality System which incorporates the requirements of the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety and the Outcome Measures of the NHS Contracts. All Almond Villas staff are required to familiarise themselves with this quality documentation and implement these policies and procedures in their daily work.
5. The Almond Villas management and staff are committed to compliance with the General Social Care Council’s Codes of Practice for Social Care Workers.